468x60 Ads

How to pay with Money Gram

Money Gram: alternative to WU




Money Gram is a good choice, alternative to Western Union.

Money Gram works exactly like Western Union but does not exist in a certain countries. If Money Gram has offices in your country, then we recommend also this payment method.

Once you make payment with Money Gram, you will be given the Reference Number (Ref No), containing 8 digits. Give us that number along with your login username to your account on our site, we will then credit your account immediately.

You will need the receiver's info. Since only few people choose to pay with Money Gram, then we do not post the receiver's name here. Please let us know if you want to pay with Money Gram and we are willing to send you the payment instruction via email.

6 comments:

sumeet anand said...

yes we do have arrangement to pay with moneygram in our country please send payment instructions via email

Anonymous said...

yes i want to pay by money gram will you send me the instructions of payment to my email

Unknown said...

Hey
I am trying to get decrypter,it give me the option to pay but it now clickable so I can get my credit card info so I can pay..I only want the one time facebook haking password.Plz help me

Anonymous said...

how to hack facebook account

Anonymous said...

download facebook hacker

Anonymous said...

I want to use Money gram. Can you send the instructions to my E-Mail account please. Thankyou

Post a Comment